First Governing Body Meet
Jansons Institute of Technology
- Mr. D.Sugan, Business Development Manager, Ascent e-Digital Solutions(P) Ltd,Chennai.
- Mr. R.Arivuthurai, Entrepreneur, Electrical Works, Karumathampatti.
- Mr. N.Bhuvanesh, Professor, Bannari Amman Institute of Technology
- Mr. J.P.Praveen Kumar, Soft Skill Trainer, Tiruchengode
- Ms. N.Sathiya Priya, Software Developer, Microsoft, Hyderabad
- Ms. P. Mariya Preena, Software Developer, CTS,Coimbatore
- Mr. P.Gopalakrishnan, Proprietor,Baskaran Constructions, Coimbatore
- Ms. P.Manothini, Professor, Jansons Institute of Technology
- Mr. K.Ashwin kumar, Growth Associate, Our business ladder, Coimbatore – Joined Virtually
- Mr. S.Ragu, Planning Engineer, Aakkam Construction,Tirupur – Joined Virtually
- Ms. M.Vishnu Priya, Senior Software Engineer, Caterpillar Inc., Chennai – Joined Virtually
The first Governing Body Meeting of JIT Alumni Association was convened on 20-03-2022 from 11:00 AM at Conference Hall, Jansons Institute of Technology. Mr. S Prakash, Alumni Coordinator welcomed the gathering and introduced the President of JIT Alumni Association,Mr. D.Sugan . All members introduced themselves. Professor Dr. Elangovan felicitated the gathering and Professor Dr. Suresh Kumar M V explained the roles and responsibilities of the executive committee members. The following points were shared by the alumni association executive members.
- As a first step it is proposed to collect the database of all alumni from 2013-2021
- A alumni membership card may be sent to all alumni members.
- Annual Governing body meet may be scheduled on a day of every year which will be a holiday for all. August 15 of every year is suggested
- A alumni web portal where all databases of all alumni can be created.
- Alumni Induction Day for 2022 may be organised with involvement of alumni association members and from there the alumni activities can be initiated.
- Interactions with final year students can be arranged.
The meeting was followed by lunch